St. Monica School is the unique setting within which we, as a community, learn: to worship God, to esteem and love ourselves and our fellow man, to find joy in learning, to appreciate and create beauty, and to be morally responsible for our actions.
We dedicate ourselves to being
- Unique: because we integrate Religion with the rest of learning and living.
- Contemporary: because we use teaching and learning techniques which incorporate Christian insights into all phases of education.
- Oriented to Christian Service: because we exist to work together with you, the parents, the primary educators of your children. Together we will help our students acquire the skills, virtues, and habits of heart and mind required for effective service to others and develop in them an awareness of the need for social justice.
St. Monica School community has a very high level of teacher excellence which partners with parent involvement to create a strong and and positive impact on the level of quality education offered to our students.
St. Monica School is the unique setting within which we, as a community, learn:
- to worship God,
- to esteem and love ourselves and our fellow man,
- to find joy in learning,
- to appreciate and create beauty, and
- to be morally responsible for our actions.
99% of our students are accepted to the high school of their choice.
18:1 Student to Teacher Ratio
Faith-based curriculum and weekly Mass
93% of students play or participate in one or more extracurricular activities, including theater, band, speech club, chess club, Scouts and athletics.
St. Monica students in Grades 3-8 continually test above the national average.
12132 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141